You should definitely read this if:
- You're looking for a fast, gripping, unputdownable novel.
- You can follow novels that jump around on a timeline.
- You're a recovering bully.
- You've been wondering what would happen on a darker version of The Gilmore Girls.
- You want to see how a novel could seamlessly combine a mystery with the intricacies of female relationships with one another, with a little law firm & private school politics thrown in.
Don't read this if:
- You're a very recent bullying victim.
- Anything that discusses sex or sexuality makes you queasy.
- You find minor mistakes in timelines hopelessly distracting (--> I read an uncorrected proof, and am hoping that has been resolved in the final edition or that I just read something wrong).
- You prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of what your teenager is doing.
- You don't like starting at the end and working your way backwards (sort of).